THE SONG WHICH MADE ANUSHKA CRY

There is the strain with the lines Vizhigalil Oru Vaanavil in the movie Deiva Thirumagan. Anushka pronounced which she wept after conference this song. Anushka has common the shade with Vikram as well as Amala Paul in the movie Deiva Thirumagan destined by Vijay.

Clcik here for singer Anushka's Photo Gallery

Anushka whilst vocalization about this strain said," First when we listened the strain Vizhigalil Oru Vaanavil, tears proposed rolling from my eyes. we proposed tears but my knowledge. The strain was so beautiful. My congratulations to strain composer G V Prakash for giving us such the pleasing song. we additionally conclude Saindhavi who has sung this song.

I know which she is starting to wed G V Prakash. My modernized greetings to them. Though we am featuring in this song, there is no dance for me. Nirav Shah’s gifted shots will be most oral about."

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts