ANJALI PUTS ON WEIGHT FOR KARUNGAALI

G Vivekanandan is producing a movie patrician Karungaali underneath a ensign Sri Guru Jyothi Films. Mu Kalangiyam who is directing this movie is additionally you do a lead role. Seenu is an additional favourite of this film.

 

Anjali is a brave woman of this film. Anjali whilst vocalization about this movie said," Karungaali will be all opposite from my alternative films. The reason is that Kalangiyam is a a single who has introduced me as a heroine. But that movie was not released. So he had done me action in this film.

I am donning a purpose of a tied together girl. You can see my majority behaving in this film. we faced a lot of worry whilst dubbing for this film.

Kalangiyam has systematic his partner not to give me a dump of H2O until we clarify Tamil properly. Because of this we conspicuous properly. we have attempted to uncover disproportion as an unwed chairman as well as tied together person. After a marriage, we will be seeking fatter. For a consequence of this we increasing my weight from 58 kilos to 64 kilos. we ate lots of chocolates as well as ice creams that were tall in calories. "

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts